Our company, RC Drilling, was founded in Saskatchewan by Randy and Karen Clouthier in 2010. The extensive prior years of experience allowed for this start-up to be a successful one. RC Drilling holds itself to a high standard that, we can proudly say, is repeatedly met with each job completed. We work hard to minimize environmental impact, keep costs at a minimum, and increase satisfaction of our clients. RC Drilling also prides itself on an outstanding safety record. Safety is a top priority for our company and our employees. Efficiency at the jobsite is increased because of highly portable drills and highly skilled workers. We are able to complete high quality work in a decreased amount of time. RC Drilling and our employees have a long standing track record that extends beyond 2010 when the company was created.
RC Drilling has numerous years of experience in many different areas in the drilling industry. We are proud to offer a number of services which are all completed with the same level of quality. The services we currently offer include:
- RC Drilling provides a variety of environmental drilling services and also the supplies need for the installation of the instruments.
- The process of hammering down to seam then coring only the mineralized zone decreases the cost of this method of drilling.
- By using air instead of mud rotary, RC Drilling is able to see where there are water bearing formations. Air rotary is excellent for developing wells.
- Conventional and reverse circulation drilling is faster and more cost effective than coring with the same great results.
- RC Drilling has an excellent track record of getting through many different types of overburden.